Tank Container e-learning
- Cost-effective and flexible: typically a fraction of the cost of expensive classroom time and less disruptive than absence from work
- Efficiency - delivers consistent training standards across global operations
- Up to date: the courses are in line with the latest Amendment of the IMDG Code
- Certificate - course completion certificate is provided as a record of training
- Expertise: developed by established industry experts in tank containers and e-learning course development
ITCO, International Tank Container Organisation, was established in 1998, and represents the international tank container industry to the public and to governmental bodies. They have around 170 members worldwide including operators, lessors, manufacturers, service providers, inspectors and surveyors. The organisation represents around 90 per cent of the global tank container industry fleet capacity.
The ITCO mission is to promote and represent tank containers as a safe, cost-efficient and flexible means of transport.
ITCO Tank Container e-learning is a new online tank container course developed by the International Tank Container Organisation (ITCO) to further enhance the safe, competent and efficient use of tank containers. The contents are maintained within the scope of the IMDG Code (International Maritime Dangerous Goods), concerning the operation of portable tanks.
The lessons allow users to achieve measurable awareness about the operation of portable tanks as prescribed by IMDG and additionally provide steps towards function specific learning.
The course may also be applied to the transport of non-dangerous goods.
Who should complete the course?
The course is suitable for all personnel with a direct responsibility in the operation or management of tank containers and, requiring a firm grounding to progress to further learning to meet the specific functions of their role. It is also suitable for personnel not directly involved, but to whom general awareness will benefit the company and the individual.
- Shippers and chemical manufacturers
- Carriers by road, rail and sea
- Surveyors and governmental agencies
- Depot service providers
- Manufacturers and designers
Up to ten courses can be purchased from this website. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation or to purchase more than ten courses.
ITCO members are eligible for a course discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your ITCO discount code.